31 July 2011

Bailey & Arnell Luncheon

My Grandparents & their close friends the Bailey's hosted a luncheon in their back yard the day after Suzie's wedding since everything could be left up and looked so gorgeous. It was fun to meet all of their friends that attended. They sure know how to through a nice party. I am glad I was able to take a few pictures of the party and share them with my gram.

I secretly wish I could have lived in their generation. Such a difference in mannerism. I wasn't surprised to hear this but am still amazed that my grandmother received a personal thank you in the mail from every guest after the party!!? Why does no one do this anymore.(including myself)  Now you're lucky to even get an RSVP back from your guests who may or may not be attending...am I right? It makes all the difference in my opinion. I hope to remember this the next time I am invited to a party, but I have to be honest what in the world will I be invited to any day soon?..ha:)
Bailey & Arnell Luncheon Bailey & Arnell Luncheon1 Bailey & Arnell Luncheon2 Bailey & Arnell Luncheon3 Bailey & Arnell Luncheon4
Grandma wanted to take a few shots of the family. We were missing a few people who had already left but I guess you take what you can get:)
Bailey & Arnell Luncheon5

No comments: